- 42-12- The Ageless wonders, led by Tim Duncan, look to continue their dominance out West.
- 36-14- LeBron James will be fueled by Michael Jordan picking Kobe over him, and will help the Heat pull away from the rest of the East.
- 39-14- Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, that is all.
- 39-17- The Clippers may not be the most popular team in LA, but they are certainly the best.
- 33-18- The West is stacked, and Zach Randolph will lead the way.
- 32-18- The Knicks need to get back to stringing wins together and moving the ball around, enough with the Iso plays!!!!
- 32-21- Danny Granger is close to returning, very good news for the Pacers.
- 33-21- Kenneth Faried is one of my favorite players in the NBA, the guy never stops moving and always fights for rebounds.
- 30-22- Hopefully Derrick Rose can return soon because the Bulls are a great defensive team, but they need his scoring.
- 31-22- The Nets are having a nice first season in NY, but they have been blown out numerous times this year, a cause for concern.
- 30-24- The Jazz are playing better ball led by PG Jamaal Tinsley.
- 29-22- Josh Smith has been playing much better lately, but he may be kicked out of town soon.
- 30-22- GS started the season on fire, but have cooled since.
- 29-26- James Harden is morphing into a superstar.
- 28-24- Will the Celtics trade KG, even though Garnett wants to stay?
- 25-28- The Blazers need some wins, and they need them now.
- 25-29- I feel that LA can still make the playoffs as an 8th seed, but a championship run? Not with this team..PS TRADE HOWARD!
- 26-25- Not gonna lie, besides Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis I have no clue what this teams about.
- 23-29- Hard to believe that two summers ago this team was lifting the trophy.
- 22-29- Andrew Bynum is screwing Phillys season.
- 21-32- Rudy Gay is the only player worth watching on Toronto.
- 21-33- With the trade of Tayshaun Prince, the last link to the Pistons championship teams in the 2000’s are gone.
- 19-32- Kevin Love needs to return ASAP, then get traded to a team that is actually good.
- 19-34- Soon to be the Pelicans……
- 19-35- Soon to be in Seattle……
- 16-37- Poor Kyrie Irving.
- 17-36- A once proud franchise is still struggling to find its way.
- 15-36- Some people don’t consider John Wall to be a franchise player worthy of the number 1 pick overall, what do you think?
- 15-37- Still think Orlando was moronic not to take the Nets trade package for Howard.
- 12-40- Owner Michael Jordan, even at 50, could throw a Bobcats jersey on and be the best player on the team…think about it Mike.
- Hitting the Jets Wall November 29, 2016
- Take a Seat, Colin August 30, 2016
- One Last F U From Glen Sather June 21, 2016
- Mrs. Cromartie, everyone November 23, 2015
- Fantasy Busts 2015 November 10, 2015
- Please silence Stephen A Smith October 6, 2015
- Pay Muhammad Wilkerson Now July 30, 2015
- De’Andre Johnson is no man July 7, 2015
- Another Depressing Rangers Summer May 30, 2015
- Sad to See a Legend Go February 13, 2014
- 18,120 hits